Our San Juan City and Beach Escape excursion explores historical sites along cobblestone streets, as you marvel at 400-year-old history, including amazing architectural wonders such as forts, monuments, and stunning colonial pathways.
Take in the beauty and magnificence of both Old and New San Juan, ending your journey by indulging in great food and tropical cocktails on the beach that will allow you to take a piece of this majestic destination home with you.
The San Juan City Drive and Beach Escape Tour will transport you by air-conditioned van to New San Juan and through the beautiful colonial streets of Old San Juan. At the same time, your expert guide narrates the history and folklore of these locations.
Old San Juan City And Beach Escape Tour Details:
- State Capital Building: With its fantastic marble structure from 21 different locations.
- Fort San Felipe Del Morro: The oldest Spanish fort in the New World. Fort San Felipe Del Morro is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- The Santa Maria Magdalena De Pazzi: One of the famous Puerto Rican landmarks, this historic cemetery overlooks the Atlantic Ocean.
- Condado District: Scenic drive through modern New San Juan.
- Beach: Relax at the beach or enjoy cocktails and lunch at the local beach bar and be swept away by the soft rolling sounds of the ocean.
Spend the day unwinding by the clear aquamarine waters of San Juan while soaking in the Caribbean sun. Then, with beautiful coasts and good vibes, let us give you a taste of paradise.
This Puerto Rico Cruise Excursion from Island Marketing Ltd.’s exclusive City Tour and Beach Escape offers you the opportunity to relax in splendor as you spend a day on a glorious beach near Old San Juan.
Experience the authentic flavors of Puerto Rico while you enjoy an appetizer and some tropical drinks like the famous Pina Colada or a Rum Punch.
Tours can be customized to fit the needs of your group. Please get in touch with us for additional information.
Please ensure to reserve early as space is limited. Advanced reservations are a must!