The Private Old San Juan City Tour showcases Historical Forts with a fantastic Beach stop. Taking you back in time to the days of pirates, kings and their beaches.
Explore historic sites along cobblestone streets as you marvel at 400 year old history, including amazing architectural wonders such as forts, monuments and stunning colonial pathways.
Take in the beauty and magnificence of both Old and New San Juan, ending your journey by indulging in great food and tropical cocktails on the beach that will allow you to take a piece of this majestic destination home with you.
The San Juan City and Beach Escape Tour will transport you by air-conditioned van to New San Juan and through the beautiful colonial streets of Old San Juan while your expert guide narrates the history and folklore of these locations.
San Juan City and Beach Escape Tour details:
* State Capital Building – with all its amazing marble from 21 different locations.
* Statues of the Presidents – commemorating USA Presidents which have visited San Juan.
* La Princesa Trail – with beautiful pathways built along part of this ancient fort wall leading you to the Raices fountain looking out into the bay of San Juan. A great picture moment!
* Fort San Felipe Del Morro – the oldest Spanish Fort in the New World. Fort San Felipe Del Morro is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, which you will spend some leisure time visiting during a self-guided tour. Another great picture moment.
* The Santa Maria Magdalena de Pazzi – one of Puerto Rican famous landmarks, this historic cemetery overlooks the Atlantic ocean.
* Ventana Del Mar – Window of the Sea, an outstanding photo opportunity on this incredible tour in New San Juan.
* Condado District – Scenic drive through modern day San Juan
* Beach Club – Relax at our exclusive beach club. Enjoy the view and be swept away by the soft rolling sounds of the ocean.
Spend the day unwinding by the clear aqua marine waters of San Juan while soaking in the Caribbean sun. With beautiful coasts and good vibes, let us give you a taste of paradise.
This Puerto Rico Cruise Excursion from Island Marketing Exclusive Beach Stop offers you the opportunity to relax in splendor as you spend a day on a glorious beach within close proximity to San Juan.
Experience the true flavors of Puerto Rico while you enjoy a local meal and some tropical drinks like the famous Pina Colada or a Rum Punch. Ask you waiter to bring you Puerto Rico’s famous Mofongo or fresh fish served right on the beach, too really experience what it means to eat like a Puerto Rican.
Tours can be customized to fit the needs of your private group, please contact us for additional information.
Please ensure to reserve early as space is limited advanced reservations are a must!