See what all the fuss is about on our El Yunque Highlights And East End Island Tour of this Enchanted Island of Puerto Rico on our half-day or full-day tour!
Island marketing Puerto Rico Cruise excursions with the help of locals and our professional tour guides have put together a magnificent tour of the east end of the Island of Puerto Rico!
In our air-conditioned vehicles, we will transport you to a part of Puerto Rico many people who cruise into San Juan do not always have a chance to see, or hotel guests for that matter.
On this side of the island of Puerto Rico enjoy a small hike in El Yunque Rainforest, visit beach communities and local eateries.
Our half-day tour takes you to Luquillo beach and Kiosks, El Yunque Rainforest, and through the Rio Grande area. Following that part of your tour, you will enjoy a beach drive which you will cut onto a beach road and drive through most of the beach communities in San Juan that you have heard of and others you have not in the San Juan Area.
4 Hour Half Day Tour:
- Island Drive through Puerto Rican communities on your way to the El Yunque rainforest.
- Stops for photos at La Coco falls and Yokohu Tower.
- Stop at: the Mameyes River at the Puente De Roto
- Small 20 minute: hike at Angelito Trail.
- Visit Luquillo kiosks: and beach where you can experience some Puerto Rican favorite to-go foods like Alcapurrias, tostones, and fried tacos.
- Beach drive: Through most of the beach communities you have heard of and also hidden gems in the likes of Loiza and Carolina. Here you can also stop for a local snack.
- Option: Add a Swim in the Mameyes River.
- Post and pre-cruise tours available with luggage storage.
5.5 Hour Full Day Tour Enjoy:
- Add Luquillo beach: enjoy this Caribbean beach location.
Cruising in or staying in a resort and do not want the hassle of renting a car, let us take you there!
This tour is great for home port Cruise Ship passengers. If you have the time don’t waste it at the Luis Munoz Marin International Airport (SJU) sitting in a chair.
Get the best out of your time and money and tour to your final destination. Your luggage is safely stored with you and your guide at all times!
If you have seen the Forts in Old San Juan like El Morro de San Felipe and would like to see another part of our enchanted island during your quick visits to Puerto Rico, this is a great option for you!