See what all the fuss is about on our El Yunque Highlights And East End Island Tour of this Enchanted Island of Puerto Rico on our half-day or full-day tour!
Island marketing Puerto Rico Cruise excursions with the help of locals and our professional tour guides have put together a magnificent tour of the east end of the Island of Puerto Rico!
In our air-conditioned vehicles, we will transport you to a part of Puerto Rico. Many people who cruise into San Juan do not always have a chance to see, or hotel guests for that matter.
On this side of the island of Puerto Rico, enjoy a small hike in El Yunque Rainforest visit beach communities and local eateries.
Our half-day tour takes you to Luquillo beach and Kiosks, El Yunque Rainforest, and through the Rio Grande area. Following that part of your tour, you will enjoy a beach drive which you will cut onto a beach road and drive through most of the beach communities in San Juan that you have heard of and others you have not in the San Juan Area.
4 Hour Half Day Tour:
- Island Drive through Puerto Rican communities on your way to the El Yunque rainforest.
- Stops for photos at La Coco falls and Yokohu Tower.
- Stop at: the Mameyes River at the Puente De Roto
- A short hike at Angelito Trail.
- Visit Luquillo kiosks: and beach where you can experience some Puerto Rican favorite to-go foods like Alcapurrias, tostones, and fried tacos.
- Beach drive: Through most of the beach communities you have heard of and also hidden gems in the likes of Loiza and Carolina. Here you can also stop for a local snack.
- Option: Add a Swim in the Mameyes River.
- Post and pre-cruise tours are available with luggage storage.